Sunday, July 1, 2012

Finally a new mail post :)

I finally got mail from new people, and FINALLY got around to photographing it!

A Tweety card from my dad's friend Ruby in Georgia. A note from Kristian in Haugesund, Norway. A cute letter from Avarielle in Singapore. And a letter (on a Where's Wally/Waldo postcard!) from Bubbles in England, at Make My Day. She also sent something else along with her letter, but I am giving it to someone, and don't want to spoil the surprise in case they look on here. (shhh!)

I also won a contest from I am Rushmore for 3 zines!
Something like how it was packaged (I had already opened it, then put it back together!)

Some extra goodies

the other side

The zines!

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you received everything that I sent as it did come back but not because it had been to the U.S first which was lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it came quicker than I expected, because it didn't come here, then have to go all the way back to the UK! Thank you so much, I loved everything!

      Delete
  2. Lucky you! And a package from Karen is always exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Olivia,

    I have tagged you and awarded you the Liebster Award on my blog. Check it out when you get a chance :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this was an inspiring post :)
    I've been reading your blog for a while, but I'm not so good at leaving comments, so here's my first :)
    I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! And I haven't posted anything in such a long time, I'm glad to hear someone's still reading it :) And feel free to leave any comment, anytime!!

      Delete
  5. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. Rugby

    ReplyDelete